If you are enrolled in a degree program at another recognised tertiary education institution you may be eligible for cross institutional study at Moore College.
Cross Institutional Admission Requirements
- Written permission from your home institution stating that the units for which you are applying to study at Moore College will be credited towards your home institution course, for all undergraduate students.
- ACTh students enrolled in a Master’s degree by coursework may be permitted to complete up to two units of study in the Moore College MA (Theology).
- International students who would like to take cross institutional studies at Moore College should first check their student visa conditions.
Cross Institutional Applications
- Complete a Cross Institutional Application Form.
- Obtain a statement from your home institution approving that the unit/s for which you are applying to study will be credited towards your home institution award course. Please contact the Registrar’s Department if you require information on individual units for your home institution.
- Obtain proof of your citizenship status such as a copy of your birth certificate, passport, permanent residency status, student visa.
- Email all information to the College Registrar and await advice on the outcome of your application.
Units Available for Cross Institutional Study
Cross Institutional Study Costs
Cross Institutional Study Results
At the end of the semester, Moore College will give you a transcript of results to give to your home institution for the credit towards your award there. You will also receive a Statement of Attainment.