To the Writers/ Contributers:
Our writers/contributors/ would-be-writers/ contributors are requested to kindly send their tales to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some guidelines for writers are as follows:
- Tales should not exceed 500-600 words. Tales with even less number of words, say 200-400 would be preferred and appreciated.
- Tales must connect to daily life occurrences.
- Tales should preferably be intriguing, exciting and touching.
- Tales must be unique and not previously published. Plagiarism is viewed as an unethical offence by this site.
- Tales should not be aimed at sarcasm to particular persons/ communities. We do not want to create controversy. For the type of tales we want, read any of the following: The Sleep, Helix, Train Robbery that was foiled